32-inch Touch Screen Hire is available from the Press Red Exhibition Hire Shop
Elo’s 3202L 32-inch interactive digital signage delivers a professional-grade large format touchscreen in a slim, integrated package.
The 3202L has been designed from the bottom up for retail, hospitality, enterprise, healthcare and other commercial markets. It offers a bright, 500-nit LED panel with a high-quality, interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers. The 3202L offers a high-performance solution that is easy to deploy and maintain in public environments.
Thinner & lighter.
At less than 2.5 inches thin, the 3202L display is over 35% thinner than the prior model.
Elo’s products are factory-built touch systems with durability built in, not snapped on, preventing any “double bezel” appearance or rattling when touched. Infrared (IR) offers a traditional bezel construction that can be easily integrated into kiosks. Projected capacitive (PCAP) offers edge-to-edge glass that looks and performs like mobile device glass. Products are compatible out of the box with Windows, Linux, MAC OS (single touch only), Chrome and other proprietary media players.
- Size: 31.5″
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Contrast: 3000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- LCD Panel: 500 cd/m2
- Infrared: 450 cd/m2
- PCAP: 430 cd/m2
- Response Time: 8 ms
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: ±89°, Vertical: 89°
- PCAP (TouchPro™ Projected Capacitive) – 10 Touch
- Infrared – 10 Touch
- USB type B (for Touch)
- Headphone Connector: 3.5 mm TRS jack
- 4x 5W stereo speakers
- 2x HDMI
- Consumption (max): 55W
- Power Supply: AC internal
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- MTBF: 50 000 hours demonstrated
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- IR & Non-Touch model: 762.8mm x 457.3mm x 61.6mm
- PCAP model: 762.8mm x 457.3mm x 50.5mm
- IR & Non-Touch:
- With ECMG2: 16.25 Kg
- Without ECMG2: 13.25 Kg
- IR & Non-Touch:
- Mount: VESA
- Sealability: Touchscreen sealed to bezel; Touchscreen sealed to LCD
- Operating Temperature:
- Portrait/Landscape Mode: 0°C to 40°C
- Table top Mode and with Intel OPS modules: 0°C to 35°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: Operating: 20% to 80%; Storage: 10% to 95%